- Audible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- LED IndicatorsProvide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Overload protectionSafeguards unit from damage by automatically turning it off in the event of a short circuit or overload.
- Safety-agency approvedEnsures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Back-UPS Features & Benefits
Surge only outlets
Battery and surge protected outlets
Battery-protected and surge-only outlets
Battery failure notification
Intelligent battery management
LED status display
Output power capacity
Max Configurable Power (Watts)
Nominal Output Voltage
Output Frequency (sync to mains)
Nominal Input Voltage
Input voltage range for main operations
Number of Power Cords
Type of Input Protection Required
Maximum Input Current
Batteries & Runtime
Included Battery Modules
Typical recharge time
Expected Battery Life (years)
Communications & Management
Surge Protection and Filtering
Surge energy rating
Master Carton Weight
Operating Relative Humidity
Storage Relative Humidity
Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit
Sustainable Offer Status