APC Back-UPS 1000VA, 120V, AVR, LAM
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Includes: Installation guide, User Manual
- Audible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- LED IndicatorsProvide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Overload IndicatorIndicator illuminates when connected equipment draws more power than unit’s capacity. To remedy the condition, unplug less vital equipment.
- Safety-agency approvedEnsures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Back-UPS Features & Benefits
Surge only outlets
Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
Battery and surge protected outlets
Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
Battery-protected and surge-only outlets
Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Battery failure notification
Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Intelligent battery management
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
LED status display
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Netherlands Antilles, Argentina, Aruba, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bahamas, Belize, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Falkland Islands, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Haiti, Saint Kitts And Nevis, Cayman Islands, Saint Lucia, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Paraguay, El Salvador, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Saint Vincent And The Grenadines, Venezuela, U.S. Virgin Islands
Output power capacity
600Watts / 1.0 kVA
Max Configurable Power (Watts)
600Watts / 1.0 kVA
Nominal Output Voltage
Output Frequency (sync to mains)
60Hz +/- 3 Hz
Stepped approximation to a sinewave
(6) NEMA 5-15R (Battery Backup)
6ms typical : 10ms maximum
Nominal Input Voltage
60 Hz +/- 5 Hz
Input voltage range for main operations
80 – 138 (Line to Neutral)V
Number of Power Cords
Maximum Input Current
Input Power Factor at Full Load
Batteries & Runtime
Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
Included Battery Modules
Typical recharge time
Expected Battery Life (years)
2 – 4
Communications & Management
LED Status display with On Line : On Battery
Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
Surge Protection and Filtering
Surge energy rating
0 – 40 °C
Operating Relative Humidity
0 – 95 %
-20 – 50 °C
Storage Relative Humidity
0 – 95 %
Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit
2 years repair or replace
Sustainable Offer Status
REACH: Contains No SVHCs